At Ascendant Strategy, we help our clients transform their post trade processing architecture and enable their business goals in a practical and pragmatic way. Our USP is an ability to leverage our deep practitioner expertise within capital markets to provide strategic thinking, transformational capability and Fintech enablement – these drive successful business outcomes.
We do this by focussing on three key themes to deliver impactful client results:
- We provide skills and expertise that they don’t have
- We deliver outside-in thinking to create innovative but practical outcomes
- We focus our engagements on delivering result-based solutions, not placing people
Our business has developed by being a credible, trusted and valued partner for our clients, who appreciate that we deliver what we say we will (and also what we won’t). We are passionate about our brand, which means that the outcome for the client is always the priority.
We are looking for help to support our business, as the success of the Ascendant story means our client footprint is growing. What we need are people to help understand our client’s challenges and struggles, appreciate the uniqueness of their systems and processes in order to deliver tailored solutions to their problems (not solutions from other organisations problems).
About the Role
As a business analyst for Ascendant Strategy, you will:
- Apply your analysis skills to develop a deep understanding of the client’s situation, objectives and problems to support practical and pragmatic solutions.
- You will define requirements, capture and track actions, engage in workshops and support project delivery.
- Build and develop strong relationships within the client and the wider project team to foster a ‘one-team’ approach to delivering the end product.
- Protect and uphold the Ascendant brand, through your credibility, reliability and honesty
Flexible and part-time working arrangements can be considered, but you will need to spend time with clients typically in London
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills including technical writing skills (such as requirements capture)
- Strong project management capability, appreciating alternative approaches to execution and the discipline associated with it.
- High attention to detail and a passion for delivery of quality output.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a capital markets, post trade environment (operations, change management or technology)
- Understanding of front-to-back trade lifecycle
- Practical experience of working cross functionally to support project outcomes
- High integrity
- Passionate about delivering quality outcomes
- Team player
- Open to new ideas and approaches
- Recognise importance of good time management
- Delivery focussed
This is a contract role, with competitive rates based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Interested in being part of our success story?
Please forward your resume to [email protected]